2011年6月2日星期四

Hong Kong Shopping

And then insisted on walking to find the hotel, a long way, expected error, asked a lot of people .. Oh, I remember one of the long lashes of the boys, good-tempered HK Tours answer my questions, prevarication typical Cantonese Mandarin Although I slid down a rain umbrella will fall on him straight, I was suddenly overtaken by the feeling of exposure to the Hong Kong idol ...

Then go shopping walking street, the whole world is walking street Gai some way, the street, snack bar, standing in front of the store clapping greeted the girl, flashing neon lights, unreasonable stuffed into the small ads in your hand and a variety of writing Large posters with discount bluffing about except HK Travel for one ... it is only that of Guangzhou have snacks snacks, and that the girl cried out, are difficult to understand Cantonese, thanks to clap is not bad around to see the so-called The XX per piece of money-losing clearance Binjiangdao thought, reached the square in the middle of walking street moment think that he was Chunxi Road ...

Until the people gradually less, we leisurely walked back, go, I think, is the most rundown streets in Guangzhou it. However, not bad, but I know I have more time to look HK Tour more beautiful, More different, but also to my surprise, Guangzhou ..If you want to get more information and news about it, please click: http://onlinechinatours39.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论